CTVC- Catholic Tokyo Volunteer Center was set up by Catholic Tokyo Archdiocese as a relief organization for the victims of the Great East-Japan Earthquake occurred on March 11, 2011.
We provide relief services in the southern part of Miyagi and main areas of Fukushima prefectures.
We also organize ‘Talk Sessions on Fukushima’ every three months in Tokyo in order to share with as many people as possible what is happening in Fukushima.
We would like to send these messages worldwide in several languages on this site.
- Voices from FUKUSHIMA Vol.4 Mr. Yuichiro SATO
- Voix de FUKUSHIMA Vol.2 Rev. Tokuun TANAKA
- Voices from FUKUSHIMA Vol.3 Ms. Ikuko TAKANO
- Voix de Fukushima Vol.3 Mme Ikuko TAKANO
- Voices from FUKUSHIMA Vol.2 Mr. Tokuun TANAKA
- Voces de FUKUSHIMA Vol.1 Sra. Mikako TAKAHASHI
- Voix de FUKUSHIMA Vol.1 Mme Mikako TAKAHASHI
- Voices from FUKUSHIMA Vol.1 Ms. Miakako TAKAHASHI